1 - 4 Years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF MANAGER, STOREKEEPER - SUPERVISOR
The work requires knowledge of methods and procedures related to the receipt, storage, and requisitions of supplies and materials, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
The employee plans and lays out his/her own work assignments and the work of other Stores personnel, and reviews work performance and products to ensure conformance with established methods, practices, and procedures.
• Receives raw materials, purchased/outsourced component, market products, proprietary products, consumables, inserts and tools, etc. verifies quantities, prepares GRN, gets necessary QC* clearance and stows the materials at designated locations.
• *Quality Plan defines which category of items and which department(QC, Production or Stores) is required to inspect and clear
• Issues* materials to users against material requisitions
• *Materials stocked in stores room is physically issued, but large materials kept on shop floor it requires only a documentation in system. Certain common bulk raw materials may be issued (& consumed) in full as soon as they are received on shop floor.
• Issues raw materials to shop for further dispatch against outsourcing Job Orders to vendors against PPC MRs
• Receive and re-issue products being finished in daily production
• Receive surplus materials back from shop floor on Material return Notes after getting its quality is verified and stows the materials at designated locations.
• Verifies all stocks systematically by turns and passes reconciliation entries for differences after approval of the Directors.
• Report stocks periodically (Quarterly)
|Salary||1 Lac To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.Tech/B.E|